Sunday, August 19, 2012

Daily Outfit: Life in the valley is hot as Hades

dress: thrifted
belt: my mother's closet via Coach
earrings: target
sandals: Rainbows

I'm going to start posting some of my outfits here, just for kicks. This one is entitled: "I work in the valley and OH MY GOD it's hot outside."Alternative titles include: "Bathroom mirror photos are classy" and "It's hard to take pictures of swingy feathery earrings." Live and learn! 

NOTE: As of August 22nd, Adventures in Adultolescence has a new home!

Follow me over here instead!



1 comment:

  1. Oh God, you've made me so laugh while I was reading this! Adorable outfit, but also I love your words! :D

    cute blog btw. ;)
    tweaks from croatia!

    Stop Whispering

    ReplyDelete

 

Adventures in Adultolescence Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos