Monday, August 13, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

I spend a lot of time on the internet, like, probably far too much. (But such is my generation, right?) Stumbleupon and I have become really good friends this summer, and I've found a bunch of new things to be obsessed with. 

1. The New York City Ballerina Project




The NYC Ballerina Project is a series of photos taken by photographer Dane Shitagi. His work on this project focuses on the "starving artist experience" and on NYC as a "magnet for creativity." They're an absolutely BEAUTIFUL set of black and white photographs that I have become a liiiittle bit obsessed with...

2. Dog of the Day

SERIOUSLY, you guys, they just show you new puppy pictures every day. What could be better?

3. An umbrella installation piece in Portugal


This installation is part of an art festival called Agitagueda in a small town in Portugal. A member of the town council suspended these umbrellas over two streets, and photographer Patricia Almedia captured it.


 


This summer, I've developed a little mini (okay, maybe huge) obsession with nail art. Someone out there is obviously in agreement with me, because they compiled all of these images together for me to gawk at. My nail designs aren't quite this fancy, though... 
Kaelah Bee runs my absolute favorite blog. It features fashion, tattoos, an adorable child, two adorable dogs, and beautiful photography. She is awesome. 
 


Okay, so I'm already way obsessed with Modcloth to begin with, but their new lookbook makes me want absolutely everything in their store. Look at that dress! It has bananas on it! Why wouldn't I want it?!


NOTE: As of August 22nd, Adventures in Adultolescence has a new home!

Follow me over here instead!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adventures in Adultolescence Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos